This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     adasin
    Participant

Since 4.3.5 kleo_search_form shortcode is not properly displayed. Reverting back to 4.3.4 fixes the issue.

Essentially with the new version the Magnifying Glass is replaced with the generic Submit Button. See screenshots.

What can be done to fix the issue for the latest version or will this be fixed in the next version? Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, we will check the issue and if its indeed a bug we will release an update that fixes it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laura

Hello, please check attached, just update k-elements plugin with this and it should work find at 4.3.5

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     adasin
    Participant

Thank you very much Laura for looking into this. I have updated with original k-elements and also with the one you attached (+cleared cache & disabled/enabled k-element and theme) and it does not make a difference i.e. 4.3.5 causes the submit button to appear. I have reverted back to 4.3.4 for now.

Please keep an eye on this issue when it’s time for a new release – perhaps there would be a remedy after all.

Much appreciate your time.

stefanlim
    Participant

If it helps, id=”searchform” is missing from search.php

Laura

Hello, please let me know if you still encounter this issue after the new release

adasin
    Participant

All good now with release 4.3.6

Thank you Laura for your engagement and stefanlim for your input. Marking this is resolved.

Laura

Glad its resolved! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?