This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello,

I am putting the most effort to build an app with wordpress.

I am trying to build a mobile app with a separate theme from AppPresser tools but so far,
    I do not see the actual benefit of using their tools in building an app apart from that the Phonegap just built the app from existing wordpress theme which in my personal experience.

So, i am sort of changing my direction to make use of KLEO theme in building a mobile app and i am hoping to know if the theme is separately customizable from the web.

Will this be possible ? like for example. a long way to look at all the contents within the footer area in the mobile device is not really necessary where in the web, it might look organized and arranged.

Please let me know.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you could use the Kleo theme for the mobile version since it is responsive but it depends on what you need to achieve.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wittybits
    Participant

its there a way to convert kleo to mobile app —i use kleo with buddypress to run a social network

tmh23
    Participant

I also would like more info on this. I’m running Kleo with Buddypress for a social network and would like it to be simplified for mobile devices.

Abe
    Keymaster

The only improvement I see it needs is to increase the site speed so it loads fast on your mobile app. that can be done with caching, CDN, resource minification and getting rid of any extra plugins.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?