This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mitchcan.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

Hi,

I added the following: [kleo_bp_groups_masonry type="newest" number="12" rounded="rounded" class=""] from within the KLEO toolbar within VC. But I want to customize this request some.

Biggest problem is I can’t find a good list of all the shortcode attributes anywhere. I’ve read a half dozen support posts with users requesting it and staff saying it’s coming, but all I find is some (very lacking) basic references to ‘Shortcode elements’ over in the demo. Is there someplace that lists the functional shortcode attributes for Kleo? Please.

Back to this specific question: How can I make the shortcode listed above pull ONLY the current Logged In user’s Groups?

Thank you for your help.

sharmstr

Agreed about the documentation, but since I cant control that….

The Kleo menu items in visual editor (not visual composer) doesn’t always list all possible attributes. The best thing to do is use the shortcodes in VC. Then you can see all possible attributes for a given shortcode. As you’ll see, there is no option for what you’re trying to do an unfortunately, there is no quick fix to add it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mitchcan
    Participant

Hmmm. OK, thank you for the reply. I wonder if I can pull that attribute somehow from BuddyPress. I’ll check over there. But even if there is, I wonder if it would pass that info here? Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?