This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     graciakv
    Participant

Hello,

I recently bought KLEO – Pro Community Focused, Multi-Purpose BuddyPress Theme for my wordpress site. I would like to know how I can do for that each buddypress user can buy AND sell items from their own profile ?

Thanks for your support,

Best regards,

NKANU

Radu

Hi,

I think you should search for a plugin that allows buddypress profile to buy and sell, or for a woocommerce addon that integrates trough buddypress.

Check this:
    http://themekraft.com/store/woocommerce-buddypress-integration-wordpress-plugin/

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     graciakv
    Participant

Hello,

I already searched a plugin for that and I checked your link. But my goal is to allow buddypress user to sell and buy own services not my services. Like in a placemarket where only user sell and buy own services. Me I would like take some pourcentages during transactions payments. Could you please advise ?

Thanks

Best regards,
    KV

Radu

Hi,

Kleo doesn’t have the functionalities that you described in above reply, for that you will have to search for a plugin or to hire a developer to make that flow for you.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     graciakv
    Participant

Hi,

Okay could you please help me to search this plugin ?

Best regards,
    KV

Radu

Hi,

Please look at the next results : https://www.google.com/search?q=buddypress+buy+and+sell+plugin

As you can see on the buddypress.org are other users that ask the same you can participate to that topic by asking or to reading what people find related to this.

Personally i haven’t used such as functionality and not sure what to recommend you.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?