This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     secretenergy
    Participant

Good day. I have two question. 1: What is the direct link to the Changelog I have been looking for it everywhere and it would be great to have handy?

Lastly I’m sure you are aware of the Parralax issue conflict with VC and I saw in the changelog briefly the other day when I was looking for something else and stumbled upon update notes that this was fixed in the update. Is there a way I can fix this without updating by adding simple css. If not what if my versions of VC are newer then those included in the next update. Will it break the plugin?

sharmstr

I dont know of an online change log for kelo, but there’s one in download called version.txt

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I’m a knucklehead. There’s bee a stick for the change log for quite awhile now. Sorry: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?