This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by guy_fraser.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the child theme for Kleo and in Theme Options > Styling Options when I change anything the settings are saved but there is no affect on the front end. When refreshed the page still shows original preset colours.

sharmstr

Do you have anything in your child theme overwriting them? Do you copy any css files to it? Have you tried turning off the child theme to see if it works that way? Really, using the child theme should have no effect on those presets, unless of course, you’ve added something to your child theme to overwrite those settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

guy_fraser
    Participant

It could be caching. The hosting company I use has really good caching config so I have to clear my browser cache after making changes to theme settings or CSS and then reload front-end page to see the results.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?