This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by romanzy.

• Author

Tagged: 

romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to debug my install, and have two debugging issues. Can you help me please with these?

Notice: yith_wcwl_products cookie cannot be set – headers already sent by /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560 in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 55

Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the “” sidebar. Defaulting to “sidebar-11”. Manually set the id to “sidebar-11” to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Thank you in advance for you help.

sharmstr

1 – That’s not a kleo notice. As you can see that’s coming from WooCommerce.

2 – This notice could happen if you set a custom sidebar on a page but then delete the sidebar.

In both cases they are just notices and can be safely ignored. Disable debugging to get rid of them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback.

The first one is from the plugin that Kleo supports, the YITH Wishlist.

And what about these errors Sharmstr? I discovered a few more.

Notice: bp_core_delete_notifications_by_type is deprecated since version 1.9! Use bp_notifications_delete_notifications_by_type() instead. in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3391

Notice: Undefined index: activity in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-buddybar.php on line 144

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sxtest/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

sharmstr

Supporting and compatible are different. Kleo adds styling to the wishlist. 7th Queen does not offer support for the plugin. The plugin developers do.

Do this. Enable the WP 2015 Theme. Let me know if there are any notices/warnings that disappear.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

I contacted the authors of YITH Wishlist.

This is there feedback:

“I’m afraid I cannot help you with this problem, as probably it isn’t related to wishlist plugin.

“Headers already sent” error shows up when some code prints the output of the page before it is expected.
    In its normal workflow, wishlist plugin tries to set a cookie for the user, using “Set-Cookie” HTTP header; as another code has already sent the page output, and output buffer is disabled on your server, PHP trigger that notice.

So you should search for the code printing output before it is expected (note that also some space or new line character at the end of a file are a valid page output )

I’m sorry, but I can’t do better than this without seeing the code”

I know that it’s not a big issue, bit if all plugins start making errors, then you end up with a unreliable install. That’s why I try to solve it as I want to of live soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?