This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: ,

farouknageeb
    Participant

Hi This the Second Theme I Bougt From you .. I Bought Kleo and I Just Intsall It
    But Not Working the right way I Dont Know Why
    and I Need Some Help About
    Regisering ANd The Meaus,

And Im Looking What It Could Be More
    http://www.iamgoodwill.com

Thank U For Understanding Wait For Answer

farouknageeb
    Participant

Please Tell Me How where Can I insert My Purchse code i didnt get the full admin options

Laura

Hello, please let me know what issues do you have so i can help you 🙂
    There is not a limitation on admin options, purchase code si to be able to auto update

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

farouknageeb
    Participant

@Laura Oh thank you so Much for answering me i was lost and look everywhere coz i want to open my webite

1: how Can I Make Back ground image for the get connected page i mean like demo not all the page but this place whivh looks like slider i make one but it appears above

2: How Can I Arrange The main meanu Like The Demo
    and How I can Make The top mean i Mean Sidekick Integration Wishlist Contact us Log In Register this mean
    3: i Want My Login pop Looks Like Demo With Facebook In your Demo Like Very cool
    4: How In Mean Page I make Lik

How Can I change the color For The activity
    Colors of Meanu items Like The blog gropus coominty from whithe to another cloro

5: what is the best size for the logo

6: How Can I Add My articles , activity , mysites For the member proile it dose not appear on my website

This what i need For Now To strat open my webite agian
    thank you so much

this my website
    http://www.iamgoodwill.com

if you needadmin info please tell me

farouknageeb
    Participant

Please Help where the support

farouknageeb
    Participant

im still wait foe support any help?

Laura

Hello, i am very sorry for the delay, please share admin credentials with me so i can help you with those issues asap 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

1: how Can I Make Back ground image for the get connected page i mean like demo not all the page but this place whivh looks like slider i make one but it appears above

You can import it at Appearance > KLEO Demo Import 🙂

2: How Can I Arrange The main meanu Like The Demo
    and How I can Make The top mean i Mean Sidekick Integration Wishlist Contact us Log In Register this mean

At Appearance > Menus you can edit your menus 🙂
    At Theme Options you will see header options, there is where menu options appear

3: i Want My Login pop Looks Like Demo With Facebook In your Demo Like Very cool

Using BuddyPress plugin you can enable user registration using a frontend profile
    To enable registration go to Settings > General > Check Anyone Can Register

Add the menu item at the Appearance > Menu section ( you should see a section KLEO in the menu page sidebar, if not, look at the top of the menu page, open “Screen Options” and activate KLEO, then you will see special menu items of KLEO like the popup login, register, profile and live notifications

Finally for facebook you need an app id, first create your facebook app at fcebook developers website, fill all app details, make it live and then cpy the app id and paste it at theme options of your website 🙂

4: How In Mean Page I make Lik
    How Can I change the color For The activity
    Colors of Meanu items Like The blog gropus coominty from whithe to another cloro

To edit specific colors you need to add css, what do you need exactly? I can give you the css code for it 🙂

5: what is the best size for the logo

Anything but not below 80px maybe because its too small

6: How Can I Add My articles , activity , mysites For the member proile it dose not appear on my website

At Settings > Buddypress you can select which features to add 🙂

farouknageeb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, it will be a pleasure to help you, please let me know a list of things you want to change and to chat colors etc, if you can share a screenshots that would be great 🙂
    I need to know exactly what to change 🙂

farouknageeb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     farouknageeb
    Participant

@Laura I Hope You See My Answers

Laura

Hello, you can change the background of that section at visual composer as shown in the screenshot 🙂
    To disable comments check the screenshot 2 🙂 ( At the page Discussion > Allow Comments Uncheck)
    What colors do you want for the menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     farouknageeb
    Participant

thank you so Much @Laura I Understand Now And Im trying to Do that I Will Be Back To Tell The Resault And Tell You About The Rest Im Glad

Laura

Understood, will be here 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?