This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     guy_fraser
    Participant

Hi All,

Been away from web dev for a while due to RL issues, but back now and great to see all the new enhancements in the Kleo theme!

There are a few oddities I spotted though – and these are with a very basic WP install with almost no customisation or plugins applied.

1. Tops of the layout switcher icons on blog page are being overlaid by featured items carousel. (see attached image)

2. Same icons don’t seem to function properly on iPhone 4S (tapping them does nothing)

3. Pagination on blog pages is a bit weird. Example: I have enough posts to require 2 pages; the first page has a single “2” button, the second a single “1” button. It feels weird, because in this scenario the buttons look more like page numbers, and why would I start on page 2? IMHO it would be better to use more conventional format for pagination, where the most recent articles appear on the first page “1” with subsequent pages (2, 3, …) being progressively older articles. I’d expect to see several buttons if I have several pages, including the button for the page I’m currently on to give context as to where I am in the list of pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     guy_fraser
    Participant

BTW, the site is visible online here: http://opreallove.wpengine.com/blog/

guy_fraser
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

Nice site 🙂

I will take a look and see if I can replicate it but for now I couldn’t.

Related to pagination you have a point and will take some time to change it

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant

Don’t know if it’s a BP or Kleo issue, but in a BP group hitting Return doesn’t post the status update – it just adds a CR/LF. WP 4.1 and problem persists even with latest BP update.

Andrei

If you are referring about when you are writing a new update, then this is not an issue. It’s just the default behavior of buddypress. If you refer to something else then please give me more details, maybe a screenshot with the issue.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     guy_fraser
    Participant

In a BP group, when I try to post a status update in the text box provided, pressing Return does not post it. And there is no button to post it either, so there is no way to actually post the status update.

WP v4.1
    BP v2.2.0
    Kleo v2.3.1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     guy_fraser
    Participant

Note: I’ve not installed RT Media so this is just vanilla BP, Kleo and WP.

Andrei

Hi,

Please update Kleo to the lastest version ( 2.4 ), and if the issue is still there, then please create a dummy user for me, so i can login and access the groups page to see what’s happening.

Looking forward.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?