This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     tonari
    Participant

Hello,

i would like to edit the way the group masonry shows the groups, because it lacks of few good things.
    But the problem is , every group in the masonry have the same ID, i can”t find a way to edit only a specific group.
    Let me show you with some pictures that will be easier.

I use Groups Masonry to display my groups in a page, and i have only 5 groups for now.
    The problem is, with 4 groups everyhting is great and fit the space properly, but with 5, i have one group alone on a second line, and that’s really ugly.
    I need to, put this single group centered on the page, (like with a text align: center) or, like on my picture, (and i prefer that) make this group to fit 100% of the width.

The problem is i can’t specify a css to a group, they all have the same ID.
    Or i miss something ?

Can you help me with that ?

Thanks.
    Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Yes but i cannot see groups in the link that you have provided i cannot see any masonry with groups provide groups link please

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tonari
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     tonari
    Participant
     Radu
     tonari
    Participant

Hi, yeah i changed the url of the page sorry, i was going to put the new url here/
    Yes and No, that works but that’s a trick and it’s still not perfect, for instance i can’t specify a css to a specific group (in the masonry display).

tonari
    Participant
     Radu

Now it’s private, I’ve marked it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tonari
    Participant

Thanks a lot Radu 🙂
    Is there a chance, in a future update that the team add the ID of a group when it’s displayed in a masonry gallery ?
    So we will be able to edit each group as we want in a masonry group list.
    Because for now, it’s just “odd public group-has-avatar” or “even public group-has-avatar” for every groups.

Radu

Yes, in next update you will have that but until then

Replace this file content : /wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/groups/groups-loop.php

With this content : http://pastebin.com/raw/NxYe2nnC

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     tonari
    Participant

Thanks a lot Radu ! 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?