This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     lchild
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve looked everywhere on your threads but I wasn’t able to find what I need…

I need to make the header much taller (height) – and keep the menu items at the bottom of the header, which I did like this:

.kleo-main-header .container {
    margin-top: 140px;
    }

and it works! HOWEVER, I need the logo to be VERTICALLY centered.

So I tried to position it higher (vertical center) like this:

.logo img {margin-top: -70px;}

and it does move up, but it doesn’t “fit” within the Navigation Bar container. It looks cut off at the top (I can only see the bottom of the logo).

Please help! How can I position the logo in vertical center without it getting cut off?

Thanks so much for your prompt reply…

Laura

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

please send me a link to your website with the new logo activated… I will provide you the necessary code.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lchild
    Participant

Thanks so much, Catalin!

This is the link:

http://www.rldiseno.org/groups (or any other page)… I’m just starting to configure it and haven’t even touched the home page…

The logo’s been activated.

Thanks again!

Laura

Catalin

please remove the css code you added bu yourself and I will provide you the code needed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lchild
    Participant

Done!

Thank you!

Laura

lchild
    Participant

Hi Catalin, I never heard back from you…

Thanks,

Laura

sharmstr

How about this?

.kleo-main-header {
    height: 140px;
    }

.navbar-header .logo {
    padding-top: 13px;
    }

.collapse.navbar-collapse.nav-collapse.pull-right {
    margin-top: 50px;
    max-height: 80px;
    }

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lchild
    Participant

It made the logo tiny…

Check it out: http://rldiseno.org/right-sidebar-template/

Thanks,

Laura

sharmstr

Huh? It doesn’t look tiny to me 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     lchild
    Participant

Thanks to your code, I was finally able to position the logo correctly, within a tall header, which is what I wanted.

However, when you load the page for the first time, the logo appears in its normal size, but if you reload the page, it appears tiny (like on the Sticky Top Menu, although it’s turned off)… I’m attaching both screen pics.

Also: I need the menu items to be at the bottom of the header, how can I position them lower?

Thanks for all your help!

Laura

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I can’t reproduce your small logo issue, so I dont know how to fix it. Every time I refresh the page I get the normal size logo.

COPY CODE

ul#menu-kleonavmenu {
    margin-top: 120px;
    }

Catalin

@lchild what browser are you using?

lchild
    Participant

Thanks, I’m using Google Chrome…

sharmstr

So am I.

Catalin

On what Operating system since I can’t replicate it?

lchild
    Participant

Hi, I’m using MacOSX (10.9.2)…

Catalin

So am I. this happens also on our demo site? I can’t replicate it so I can come with a fix

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?