This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Sarizahzabie.

• Author
     Sarizahzabie
    Participant

Hello guys,

I updated Kleo today and all the plugins that comes with it that I used but suddenly the Header Menu went worng. Please look at attached pic. Can you guys help me with this. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please disable wordfence to can view your website i receive this message

Your access to this site has been limited

Your access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)

Reason: Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons

From the picture that you have provided it seems that some CSS files are not loaded.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sarizahzabie
    Participant

Hello Radu,

Sorry my bad, I’ve closed access to our website from anywhere but US and Malaysia and just Spain for Laura. Please let me know from where you are login in.. So I can open it.. I got serious problems security problem before from China..Ukraine..etc

Sarizahzabie
    Participant

Hello Radu,

I’ve been doing some of my own investigation on the problem and I did some database maintenance. It seems everything went to normal after I deleted all transient data on my wp database. I will keep you updated if anything else pops up. Meanwhile things went back to normal.

Radu

Good, in this case i will mark the topic as resolved.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sarizahzabie
    Participant

Ok mate..cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?