This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Gavsta
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to change how the redirect works when i use the built in kleo login module? It redirects to the home page currently, but i would like to redirect the user back to the previous page once they log in.

I saw that i can provide a custom URL for the redirection but the URL will change depending on which page the user is on.

context: On my pages for my venues, i split the events into new members and existing members. I have added the kleo login module to the section for existing members so they can log in without having to navigate away from the page. We have about 30 venues, so 30 possible pages that they could need redirecting to depending on where they are from.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

PhilB

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Gavsta
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, yes please share as a private reply 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Gavsta
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Gavsta
    Participant

I forgot to tick ‘Private reply’ and cannot edit my previous post. Please could you set my response to private! Thanks,

Phil

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Gavsta
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks Laura. Like i say it is near enough working, i’d just like to clean the URL up a bit. Also, i know that Kleo has a redirect option in the theme settings so i didnt know if there was a template tag or filter that would alter Kleo’s redirect function, if there is then even better.

I mean, that would have worked anyway but i have a lot of venue pages that i need to redirect to so i cant just set one page.

Anyway,

Thanks again Laura!

PhilB

Gavsta
    Participant

Hi,

I just wanted to update and let you guys know that the client has decided not to go for forcing users to login for certain parts of the website, so this is no longer needed so i wont be working on this. I’m happy to close the ticket and save you guys time.

Many thanks,

PhilB

Radu

Hi PhilB,
    Thank you for the info

Have a nice day

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?