This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     PDMuniversal
    Participant

I know that you can change KLEO to redirect you to the wordpress default dash or refresh the page through options. Is there a way to have it so once you login you are redirected to a different page. (trying to redirect to members page once you login)

Kieran
    Participant

Haven’t tried this myself, but I have seen it recommended a few times as well as it being recently updated / highly rated on the WordPress directory.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/peters-login-redirect/

PDMuniversal
    Participant

Yeah i have that but its integrated with buddy press. But not integrated with the KLEO login. Hmm maybe ill look around some more and double check

sharmstr

Put this in your childs function.php file and change ‘/activity’ to wherever you want them to go. Also, make sure you have ‘reload current page’ set in theme options -> Misc -> Login redirect for Popup

COPY CODE

function kleo_ajax_login()
    	{
    		// Check the nonce, if it fails the function will break
    		check_ajax_referer( 'kleo-ajax-login-nonce', 'security' );

// Nonce is checked, get the POST data and sign in user
    		$info = array();
    		$info['user_login'] = $_POST['log'];
    		$info['user_password'] = $_POST['pwd'];
    		$info['remember'] = (isset( $_POST['remember'] ) && $_POST['remember'] === true) ? true : false ;

$info = apply_filters('kleo_ajaxlogin_atts', $info);

$user_signon = wp_signon( $info, false );
    		if ( is_wp_error( $user_signon ) ){
                $error_msg = $user_signon->get_error_message();
    			echo json_encode(array( 'loggedin' => false, 'message' => '<span class="wrong-response"><i class="icon icon-attention"></i> ' . $error_msg . '</span>' ));
                //echo json_encode(array( 'loggedin' => false, 'message' => '<span class="wrong-response"><i class="icon icon-attention"></i> ' . __( 'Wrong username or password. Please try again.', 'kleo_framework' ) . '</span>' ));
            } else {
                if ( sq_option( 'login_redirect' , 'default' ) == 'reload' ) {
                    $redirecturl = apply_filters( 'kleo_modal_login_redirect', '/activity/', '', $user_signon );
                }
                else {
                    $redirecturl = apply_filters( 'login_redirect', '', '', $user_signon );
                }

echo json_encode(array('loggedin'=>true, 'redirecturl' => $redirecturl, 'message'=> '<span class="good-response"><i class="icon icon-ok-circled"></i> ' . __( 'Login successful, redirecting...','kleo_framework' ) . '</span>' ));
    		}

die();
    	}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘KLEO Login Redirect’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?