This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jwgarrett.

• Author
     jwgarrett
    Participant

Any chance there is a way to get Kleo Love to work on the bbpress forum pages?

Catalin

Hello,

Please be more specific with your request to be able to help with a solution.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jwgarrett
    Participant

I would like to use the kleo love from the blog articles on the forum posts. I like the style and it would work very well to have the same thing on the forum posts.

Not sure if you could see this link http://aim4u.org/social/forums/topic/prayer-request/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

You need to add this code:

COPY CODE

<li><?php get_template_part( 'page-parts/posts-social-share' ); ?></li>

in this file: wp-content/plugins/bbpress/templates/default/bbpress/loop-replies.php

after this line:

COPY CODE

</li><!-- .bbp-body -->

This customization may require custom CSS work.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jwgarrett
    Participant

Can I put it somewhere else so that it will not be effected by an update?

jwgarrett
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

it is recommended to use child theme for customization to be kept if updates occur

jwgarrett
    Participant

I child bbpress theme? How can I do that? I googled if first, but coming up with mixed reviews.

ahd904
    Participant

If you download the full complete version of KLEO theme from the themeforest there is a KLEO child and parent theme you can download and update.

Please refer to the attached image.

You install both the parent and child theme of KLEO. But just activate the child theme and put any modifications you would like to perform on functions.php or if it is styling style.css file.

Hope it helps, i am writing this because i also faced the same situation as you are just having.

Regards,
    SB Lee

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jwgarrett
    Participant

Thanks a million ahd904

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘KLEO Love’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?