This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by yorickt.

• Author
     yorickt
    Participant

Hi Guys!

if you see here the mega menu under ‘Wealth’ then ‘Wealth’ the Title of the article ‘The Best Web Hosting Company’ gets cut off. Is there a way to fix this? Maybe make the column wider?

Cheers
    Yorick

sharmstr

Try this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .nav li.kleo-megamenu.mega-2-cols>.dropdown-menu {
      width: 500px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

yorickt
    Participant

Hey man!

That works – but if I change the width I’d like to change it for all columns equally. So what’s the code to change the columns in every megamenu? 🙂

Cheers & Thanks!!!
    Yorick

sharmstr

Hey Woman!

Just add the selector for the amount of columns you have. This would be for 1 and 2 columns

.kleo-main-header .nav li.kleo-megamenu.mega-1-cols>.dropdown-menu, .kleo-main-header .nav li.kleo-megamenu.mega-2-cols>.dropdown-menu {
    width: 500px;
    }
    Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

yorickt
    Participant

Oh I’m sorry! :O

Thank you very much! Thought there was a more elegant variant.

Have a great eve!

Cheers
    Yorick

yorickt
    Participant

Oh one more question: Why is it that under Wealth there is a line under the last entry in the first column and not line under the last entry of the second column? :O

thank you! 🙂

Cheers
    Yorick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?