This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     maddmatt
    Participant

Hey I started a fresh install of my website with the kleo theme as I went too far last time without backing up. Everything is working as it should expect 2 things.

1 – When I go to the Menu options, there is no Kleo  section where I can add pages when logged in and logged out, I’m not sure if I’ve missed something really small or if there is a problem.

2 – Lastly, when going to the Members page I wanted it to display Members by Alphabetically by default, how do I do that?

Thanks in advance.

maddmatt
    Participant

Sorry it’s the BuddyPress Menu options missing too.

maddmatt
    Participant

I am so sorry, it was a simple Screen Option at the top LOL.

I just need problem 2 solved with showing Members by Alphabetically by default.

maddmatt
    Participant

Another thing, I can’t figure out how to make a Blog page, I must be missing something very small.

Laura

Hello, just create a page, and select it as posts page at Settings > Reading 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

maddmatt
    Participant

Yeah I literally just figured it out, brain snap LOL.

So is it possible to have the Members section display by Alphabetically by default?

Laura

Hello 🙂 Check https://buddypress.org/support/topic/make-members-list-default-to-alphabetical/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

maddmatt
    Participant

I got the members-loop.php file and did the change, but I am confused where to add the child-theme and the sub folders with the new file.

Laura

Hello, just duplicate what you see at the main theme, but at the child theme
    so its like a mirror 🙂 Then place the file inside the folder

maddmatt
    Participant

So I copied the members-loop.php and did the changes, I then uploaded it to:
    wp-content/themes/kleo-child/buddypress/members

It still didn’t work.

Also how do I make the page title display my Blog Name first then the Page Title? So it is showing currently Contact Us – Playtendo and I want it to show Playtendo – Contact Us

These are my last 2 problems and my website is 100% complete 🙂

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

Please follow this ticket you should be able to figure out https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-sort-member-directory-alphabetical

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?