This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

When uploading (clean install of WP and BP) I get the following error .. I have tried both the vanilla back end upload as well as unzipping and upping over FTP.

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Please help, I do love this theme and wish to get on working with it

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You are not uploading the right theme. Theme archive is located under the WordPress folder from the main package downloaded

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran
    Participant

yeh sorry, I only just spotted it. (had been a busy day when I clicked download I wasn’t paying attention)

I’m installing and I can’t seem to find a general theme options page, also I’m unsure where the drag and drop key might be?

Thanks – beautiful theme.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, for theme options there is a menu under WP admin named “Theme options”

For drag & drop builder install Visual composer plugin from the admin notice and when adding a new page you will see a Visual composer button

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?