This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

having issues with getting these two to work together.

need members to have own portfolio/wips/projects and i assume this cannot be done with kleo alone? so i installed buddyboss projects but want to use kleo portfolio layouts and i cant seem to get this to work

Laura

Hello, kleo portfolio has categories ,you can use them to divide your work, to integrate it with another plugin you might need the help of a developer that can do this for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

randrcomputers
    Participant

@laura I can pick BB_project with almost every other kleo feature but with the portfolio feature I cannot choose where data is coming from. Sure would like to use the nice looking layouts built into kleo for members portolios(bb_projects) You think they can look at adding option to kleo to build query options in portfolio for kleo? there must be a way

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Where i can find this plugin to can test it locally ? provide link

Cheers
    R.

randrcomputers
    Participant

Hi Radu here is the free version same as paid but less options. I have paid version and would love this to use kleo portfolio theming options.
    here is link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-portfolio/

Radu

Hi,

I tested the plugin it’s nice btw, but indeed using portfolio shortcode you cannot pull data from other post type, but you can use the rest of the elements to pulling data… Kleo Post or Post Grid

Cheers
    R.

randrcomputers
    Participant

Yeah im currently am using post grid. You think kleo will allow portfolio to pull from other data in future? Love the theme in kleo portfolio but without kleo supporting members portfolio building its not much use for me

Radu

Maybe yes but I don’t know to say about this anything exactly

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?