This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi, I use the Kleo Post element on my homepage and I want to display only 8 post. I mean I want 2 row but I couldn’t understand how can I change rnumber of row ?

Radu

Hi,

You need to specify only how many items do you want to have on a row in your case is 4, and the total posts in query will be 8, in this way you will have 2 rows with 4 items for each.

COPY CODE

[vc_posts_grid loop="size:8|order_by:date|post_type:post" columns="4"]

Paste this shortcode on your desired page.

It should be ok like this.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     denizalp
    Participant

@Radu

Thank you for your response but I didn’t understand that where I paste this code.

Radu

Hi,

The code can be paste in a text block, in this case instead the Kleo Post use text block widget and paste that widget or you can paste directly on a new page on text mode ( see scrennshot )

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

@Radu I’m using Kleo Post in my homepage and in homepage edit area, there is no any visual or text section.

Radu

Hi,

Please look at the attached screenshots, in this way you should configure the widget.

Let me know if you have solved the issue.

Cheers

Radu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

@Radu

Ohhhh, I got it. I didn’t see the “Build Query” before.

Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Radu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?