This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

My question about kleo post and page template.

[vc_posts_grid loop="size:10|order_by:date|post_type:book|authors:ap_author_name" ajax_post="" ajax_paged=""] with this code i can display all book custom posts to any page. also i have profile cpt with single-profile.php and each author can create only 1 profile cpt. when they send a form on frontend their profile cpt is publish with single-profile template ( i can call all taxonomies no proplem). What i am trying to do? ap_author_name will (must) be dynamic, if a author publish a profile, his book custom post will come to his page. I dont know did i ask true or its explain well?

Also i can use visual composer shortcodes in php single-profile template (i found forum and working) or i can add any php short code to visual composer text block. But i never solve above problem 🙂 this is need knowledge, cuz i am just copy paste code user. 🙂

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

To make this dynamic it would need to be done in code (PHP) not via a shortcode. There is no option within WP Bakery or KLEO to make this happen automatically. Further you would need to code in redundancies should the user not be logged in.

If you do not have the PHP knowledge to achieve this you will need to reach out to a developer. If you wish, you may contact one of our developers to discuss your needs – you can do so by emailing dev@seventhqueen.com

If you do contact one of our developers please copy/paste the link to this ticket in your email.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?