This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     eli2014
    Participant

I was using the small left thumb layout of the Kleo Posts Element in posts (posts filtered by tags). After I have updated to v3.0.6, all the posts disappear. I have to change to use the Post Grid Element to display the pages.

sharmstr

It does work. I’ve tested it on two of my sites. What version of VC are you running? It should be 4.6.1.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

eli2014
    Participant

I am using vc 4.6.1. When I login with the Administrator role, I can see the posts. However, when I login with another ID with the subscriber role, the posts do not show. This happens when I used a tag to filter the posts.

After I have changed to filter by category, the posts display OK for both the Administrator and Subscriber.

sharmstr

I tested this scenario and cant reproduce your issue. Both guests and non-admins could view the posts using a tag filter just fine. Have you looked for plugin conflicts?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?