This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Whoweez
    Participant

Good day,

Could you please assist me: I would like to show the Post categories above the (Visual Composer) Kleo Posts Grid, so when one category is selected the masonry view is filtered accordingly to only show posts with that category.

Your help is appreciated 🙂
    Thanks
    Whoweez

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Filtering is not available in the Kleo Post shortcode. I’ll move this to feature request to be voted on.

In the meantime, you can switch to the built in Post Grid shortcode that comes with VC, but it will not have kleo styling.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

MScDre
    Participant

Any news on whether or not this is going to make it in? Would be super useful

epoquebl
    Participant

I’m also in desperate need of this feature. Doesn’t seem like it would be super difficult to add since it already exists in the original Post Grid from VC.

sharmstr

kleo posts shortcode doesnt use VC post grid code though. Seeing that this only has 2 votes, I’m sure its not at the top of the development list.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?