This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     rgibbs
    Participant

Hi.

I’m finding that the KLEO Posts Grid jumps from five or six thumbnails in a row to three on browser resize, ie. it doesn’t drop down from six to five to four etc. columns although the inbuilt VC grids do.

It makes for ugly results in full width vs. side bar and site display on small screens and tablets.

Am I setting this up wrong?

Thanks.

Andrei

Well I think in this case the problem isn’t the way the posts rearrange but the thing that you’re trying to fit 6 items in a row on a sidebar template page, that’s from start a wrong thing. Sidebar pages nicely accommodates 3-4 items per row, what’ over that it will make post boxes way to small to be displayed inline.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rgibbs
    Participant

Oh, sorry, I didn’t know it was “wrong” to have custom post types that feature just a logo and a brand name. It doesn’t matter, as I didn’t hear back after a week, I found a VC add-on in CodeCanyon that manages to do this perfectly well, it also lets you specify how many items in a row you want displayed on each different platforms, ie. tablets. I’ve now replaced KLEO grid throughout.

Andrei

Can you please provide us a link to the page where you have this effect, maybe we’ll consider using it as well.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?