This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     bassfan
    Participant

Hi

I’m using the VC Kleo Posts grid on my homepage to display a custom post type.  This CPT contains a date in a custom field and I would like to sort the posts by that date instead of the post date.  That’s of course not going to be available in VC, but is there the ability to modify that via code somewhere?  I can handle the code if I knew better where to look.

thanks

Laura

Hello, please take a look at theme files vc_templates you will find KLEO elements there 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

bassfan
    Participant

Thanks Laura, I’ll play around with the vc posts grid in there and see what I can come up with.

Laura

Hello, no problem, let me know if you need something 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?