This topic has 20 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by taiger.

• Author
     taiger
    Participant

Kleo Posts no longer working. I am now unable to adjust the old kleo posts.. and it does not exist in the VC..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Do you have WP updated ? and the plugins ? especially K-elements and Visual composer, check from Appearance -> install plugins.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     taiger
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Please provide us some admin credentials so we can check the content of your page and see what’s happening.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     Radu

If you disable plugins except k-elements and visual composer the element appear back ?

taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant

Hi i disabled all plugins.only using the theme plugin.. and it still does not work…

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant
     taiger
    Participant

hi rikbutterflyskull.. thanks for this..

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

My problem might be different from your, cause i have many plugin and extra css styling

Andrei

Hi @taiger, I’m trying to login into your site but the login is failing, can you please double check the credentials so I can give a closer look.

Thanks, looking forward.

taiger
    Participant

hi did we find a fix for this one..  the problem has returned…

t

Andrei

Hi @taiger, in order to fix something firstly we need to find out what’s causing, as I’ve said in my last post, your credentials are out of date so please provide new ones and also provide me a step by step guide of how I can replicate this on your website.

Looking forward.

Andrei

Hi @taiger, in order to fix something firstly we need to find out what’s causing, as I’ve said in my last post, your credentials are out of date so please provide new ones and also provide me a step by step guide of how I can replicate this on your website.

Looking forward.

taiger
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

The fix was simple, you messed up the settings from “Visual Composer > Role Manager” and disabled the “Kleo Posts” element. I have enabled all elements for administrators and now you can use Kleo Posts without any problems.

Cheers

taiger
    Participant

WOW Thanks for this. have a great day. x

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?