This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by bkozlowski.

• Author
     ro1and
    Participant

I’m sure I’m missing a simple step here but, how can I get my kleo-recent-posts widget thumbnails to crop rather than stretch as they are doing in this screenshot? I tried regenerating thumbnails with no luck. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

There’s no setting for it. It should be round by default. In most cases, its a css conflict with another plugin. If you right click on one of the thumbnails and then select inspect element the image src should be *imagename*-40×40. The 40×40 is the pixel size. If you look at the css being rendered it should as have a width of 40 and a height of 40. My guess is something is overriding the height value.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

bkozlowski
    Participant

The Recent Posts Widget is in the /lib/ folder. I need to change the size of the thumbnail by making the following changes:

Line: 75 $image = aq_resize( $img_url, 400, 150, true, true, true );

How do I add this change to my child-theme?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?