This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Eduard
    Participant

Where can I translate the following words in the KLEO REGISTER form?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please translate K-elements plugin using Loco translate plugin. Try to delete the files under k-elements/languages and add your language since the .pot file could be a bit old.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Eduard
    Participant

There are 7 lines. How can I add there the terms?

Abe
    Keymaster

It seems like you haven’t read my answer. Anyway, replace the files from k-elements/languages folder with the ones from the attached zip and check the strings in the Loco translate plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Eduard
    Participant

For files thanks. Everything is working. Сan I manage the font color in the widget?

Abe
    Keymaster

In the settings you have 3 general styling sets, Black transparent, White transparent or Theme default. Other than those, you will have to make your custom changes

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?