This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

gmcsmith
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to import the Resume template but I don’t have an xml document to upload. Where can I find the xml for ‘Resume’?

(http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/resume/)

sharmstr

Appearance > Kleo Demo > Specific Page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gmcsmith
    Participant

Thanks.

I was able to download the page and I can view it within my dashboard. The problem I am now having is that when I select Appearance->Customize and select ‘resume’ under the Static Front Page dropdown and save it doesn’t save. My default home page remains ‘sample page’.

sharmstr

try it from settings > reading.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gmcsmith
    Participant

That did it. Thanks.

themeforest
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Make sure you’re not hiding it in the page. Edit the page and scroll down to Theme General Settings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?