This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,

I have e-learning platform based on Sensei Plugin, which you state is compatible.

I try to use this Kleo Search tool, for user to find courses. But it doesn’t work. It doesn’t show results.

I applied this category in search bar settings. It is a bug. Because it also don’t work in a menu search.

Try search something here:
    https://bimv.pl/kursy-online-home/

for example try to search word like “Revit” or “Inventor”

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Yes, i see that, can you please test with all plugins off except k-elements and visual composer ? and if it’s the same can you please provide FTP access to take a closer look ?

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     szmek9
    Participant

after the last update now kleo searches through courses catalogue in a menu, but doesn’t have an option to mark on a page in a visual composer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,
    Good if it works not sure why they are not there but you can specify the context via text shortcode like this [kleo_search_form context="kursy"]

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

it doesn’t show any results when there is courses category only.

Radu

I see,

Can you test please to de-activate all plugins except sensei, visual composer and k-elements then purge empty cache and check again?

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

i checked with plugin deactivated, still doesn’t work

Radu

Hmm

I will speak with the core dev about this, will get back to you tomorrow later or the day after tomorrow, if i don’t say nothing just add here a reply.

Cheers
    R

Radu

Hi,

Tested on mine i’ve installed sensei and maken some test and it works….
    Can you please provide wp+ftp login in a private reply to investigate deeper please?

Can you try please to revert the koursy to cours post type slug to test if if works like that?

Cheers
    R.

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,
    We are investigating this, we will let you know.
    Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

any update on this case ?

Radu

Hi

Not yet.. the issue had been forwarded to the core developer

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

Hi, any news?

Radu

Hi,

Actually it searches… tried right now and it works

[kleo_search_form context="course"]

https://bimv.pl/search-test/

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

somehow it fixed itself, but it didn’t work previously. Thanks

Radu

Odd

Cheers
    R

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?