This topic has 14 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dietmar.

• Author
     seamusdrumz
    Participant

I just purchased your theme and have run into some serious difficulties with issues so simple that it leaves me to question the beta-testing before release of this theme. I mean no disrespect, but my frustration cannot be avoided.

I have attempted several times, all without success, to figure out how to adjust the header height in order to let my client’s logo breathe a little, as well as the main navigation font size. Where in the world do you adjust this?

Perhaps if there are remedies to these problems I will change my tune, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Right now we do not have and option to add some padding to the logo but we will keep that in mind and add it to the next update.
    If you want to have extra top/bottom space you have two options:
    – go to Theme options – General settings – Quick CSS and add this small css rule that you can customize accordingly to your needs:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .container {
        margin-bottom: 10px;
        margin-top: 10px;
    }

also if you have enabled the Sticky header you can lower the margin added above like this:

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header.header-scrolled .container {
        margin-bottom: 5px;
        margin-top: 5px;
    }

– edit the logo and add some more transparent space bottom and top to the image itself

To adjust font size, this small CSS will do the trick:

COPY CODE

.navbar-nav > li > a {
        font-size: 14px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

soos
    Participant

can i set somewhere the size of the header? also the positioning of the menu? its to thick, would like it to be more like http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/ on the demo when scrolled down. any recomandations tips how to set it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi soos, I see you have created a new topic with this and answered there: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/header-size-add-menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

4bservices
    Participant

I have tried this code and even put it at 56px for the font size and still nothing changes???

laowei2002
    Participant

HI, admin

I wanna change the original font-family: to “Microsoft YaHei”? please tell me how can I do?

Thanks

4bservices
    Participant

I have placed

.navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-size: 14px;
    }

In the CSS section – I can change the px to 500 and NOTHING changes. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to set this font so it’s the same as the other H tags on the site?

Abe
    Keymaster

@laowei2002 theme uses google fonts and if that font is available in their repository just choose it from Theme options – Fonts. If it is not a google font then you need to manually include it with instructions from a site where you got it.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

@4bservices, if you want it bigger change it to 16px or 18px

---

4bservices
    Participant

@Abe I did and nothing happened. I even put it at 56px and 500px and still NOTHING happened.

4bservices
    Participant

So I added the code back in to the Child stylesheet. I set it at 18px. When I load the page http://jeepedin.com/beta then it is just the TINIEST bit bigger then after the page loads it goes back to it’s normal size.

Abe
    Keymaster

@4bservices this is a KLEO topic. Please create a new topic in the Sweetdate category

---

Dietmar
    Participant

Hello Abe,

I tried the “Quick CSS” too, but nothing happens!

.navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

I would like to change the font size in the main menue, especially the sub´s (see attachment).
    Hope you can help!

Cheers, Dietmar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

the above will affect only parent links. add it like

COPY CODE

.navbar-nav > li a {
    font-size: 18px;
    }

---

Dietmar
    Participant

Thank you. Works

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘KLEO setting Header height & defining navigation font size.’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?