This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abracadabra.

• Author

Tagged: 

Abracadabra
    Participant

Is there a central place with all shortcodes and other tricks available with explanations to what they are somewhere? KLEO has so many good things, but I need to stumble on them somewhere, I dont even know they exist. Is there one central guide or page with all those extra things we can use?
    Thanks

Laura

Hello, please check out the documentation that came with your download 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Abracadabra
    Participant

to be honest I dont even remember where i downloaded it, can I ask for a link?
    it might be a good idea, to have a link on this site somewhere, it would probably save you a number of questions asked.

Laura

Hello, its on themeforest, just login to your account and find it in downloads 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Abracadabra
    Participant

I looked its not there, http://themeforest.net/downloads
    and when I click support it takes me to this forum.
    At this point I am almost done with my site so Im looking more out of curiosity than need, but imho for someone who just starts out these things would be nice to access readily on this support forum and not a third party site.

Laura

Hello, its not a third party site, is the website where we sell the theme 🙂
    You could just go to a post or page and find the “SHORTCODES” button on the visual box.
    It has all the shortcodes

Abracadabra
    Participant

ok thanks that makes it easier having them all accessible in one place, thats what I was looking for.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?