This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hello,

Please find in attachment a number of screen shots that I have made of my KLEO WP/BP install with 3rd Party BuddyPress plugins (PS: the attachment is sent in a following 2nd “private” message).

As you can see, it’s really a CSS-styling nightmare. Font types differ, font sizes differ, sometimes there is a title, sometimes there is no title, and so on.

There are not that many BuddyPress front-end plugins, so I really do not understand why 7thQueen is not doing more effort to integrate those plugins with its beautiful KLEO theme. You can say that 3rd party plugins are not your problem, and from a support point of view I agree with you, of course, but you really cannot support a number of these plugins with CSS styling?

How can I put such a site live with such a CSS mess? It’s for me a real disaster.

I’m prepared to pay 7thQueen for this custom CSS styling work, 1 full day, or 2 days, no matter what, and so I hope you are willing to do that. You know the KLEO CSS, and so it should be not too much effort for one of your team members to make this happen. PLEASE?

Regards,

Romanzy

romanzy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, for custom work please mail me at bkgumiho@gmail.com 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?