This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Jonathan
    Participant

Hi there,

I have WooCommerce 2.3.5 running on KLEO 2.4.1.

My shop page (https://www.ibogainealliance.org/shop) works ok, but I cannot access the individual product pages without a 404 error.

I have seen that this is a common problem, and have tried many solutions but when I turn off all plugins and activate the 2012 theme, then delete the .htaccess file and re-save the permalinks settings (to recreate .htaccess) then the product pages work. If I reinstall every single plugin, the problem is still gone. It is only by turning on the KLEO theme that the product links stop working again. So it is clearly a theme conflict.

Moreover! No matter what I do to the Woocommerce permalinks nothing changes. However, if I change the WordPress permalinks to the “Default” setting then the shop pages all begin to work again. This is not suitable for me for many reasons.

So it seems that the KLEO theme is interfering with the Woocommerce permalinks.

Please help!

Laura

Hello, can you share an admin account so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, it seems to be a problem with WPML plugin, check out http://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-404-page-for-one-language/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have tried all the instructions on that link except for the one of translating all of the “attributes” since I have none. Still, the issue persists even if I disable all of the multilingual plugins on the site, so I’m not sure if it’s that.

Andrei

Hi mate, i just run some tests on your site, and it seems that the issue doesn’t disappear even with the default wp theme. That means that somewhere you have a plugin conflict or errors in any additional code that you might added/changed.

You should deactivate your plugins one by one and see which of them causes the issue.
    And just as a note, our theme doesn’t interfere in any way with permalink aspects.
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?