This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

Sherry
    Participant

Hello my developers have custom created a Submit portfolio for the KLEO Theme . However we are experiencing issues , such as photos are not being uploaded says “Null”   and when we click submit portfilio it says “Undefined”
    Please help us resolve the isse ? I purchased the KLEO theme and I was told support is free .

to test go under ” Submit Portfolio ” tab on home page , fill out form , upload image to see the error
    Thanks !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I cannot see your website because it require to login, can you provide credentials to can see the behaviour of that issue ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sherry
    Participant

I emailed you details please check and let me know

Sherry
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I see that the forms was created based on this plugin : WP User Frontend Pro. And you should try to contact the plugin developer for this issue.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Sherry
    Participant

@radu can you please suggest to us a list of options we have to use to create custom Forms besides WP USER FRONTEND PRO ?

Much appreciated !

Radu

Hi,

There are many plugins and all depends of your project requirements, i recommenced you to hire a developer to can help with your desired requirements.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?