This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     radanetwork
    Participant

Hello,

I added gtranslate (Goolge translate) to the Kleo Top Menu and the other items of the Top Menu are hidden and I have to clic on the + to open them. I guess this is because the width of the Right section of the top menu is limited.

I want to know how can I modify the width of the Top Menu to see all my Top Menu items and not to have to clic on the + to open the items.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have checked your site and I do not see the issue you have reported. It looks like you’re now using WPML instead of Google Translate and the language switcher is appearing as it should (see screenshot).

Let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     radanetwork
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this ticket to one of our developers to look into this issue for you but I’m not sure if they’ll be able to do anything as the menu(s) weren’t designed to handle third party form/widget elements.

They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

I think it’s a bug or similar ting cuz tried to display it properly and i encounter the same i’ve reported to the core developer the issue and i will get back to you soon with a solution

Cheers
    R

radanetwork
    Participant

Hello, long time no updates for this issue……

Radu

Hi,
    We are doing some test and we will get back to you soon.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?