This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

After the last update I can not see how to change the color of the ‘Add Freind’ button, it is completely white even when clicked on, all other buttons are fine. Which setting is it to adjust this button (I have gone through and changed all color settings to find the one that colors this and no luck) and why is it not just the same color as all the other buttons on this row, see pic attached….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide an username and a password to can view a profile

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cybercreative
    Participant

I have attached the screen grab as a jpeg, here you can see clearly a pure white ‘Add Friend’ button. No idea how to change these colors.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div.generic-button a.add {
        background: red !important;
        border: 1px solid #333 !important;
    }

Replace red with your color and also the border and let me know if the css works

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cybercreative
    Participant

Thanks I will give this a god but first is there a way to make this first button have the same color styles as all of the other in the same row, by default, it seems odd that this would need to be a different color. Also, why did this button take this color in the first place? No other buttons have…

Radu

Hi,
    Because in this way it was theme builded, with some buttons to be call to action and the white color was applied cuz you maybe have changed the colors from theme option
    If you need the button transparent use this css instead the preview reply

COPY CODE

.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div.generic-button a.add {
        background: transparent !important;
        border: 1px solid #333 !important;
    }

Cheers

Radu

Admin123
    Participant

Hi

I am having the same issues. I have already inserted your code but nothing’s changed?

please help 🙂

Sam

Attachments:
     Radu

Where do you have pasted the css ? try in wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings- > quick css

if not works provide link url to that profile

Cheers

Admin123
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Provide link to a profile from your website please

Radu

Hi,

Use this css instead

COPY CODE
    .buddypress div#item-header div#item-header-content #item-buttons div.generic-button a.add {
    background-color:red !important;
    border:1px solid red !important;
    }

Replace red with your desired color

Cheers

Radu

Admin123
    Participant

Working thank you!!! 🙂

Radu

Great

You’re welcome

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?