This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hi, I was going to update my theme but I noticed that I have new menu items that are appearing in my header from GeoDirectory and I don’t know how to remove them.

Help?

joy
    Participant

Also, when I did my update all of my widget content disappeared. I’m not sure why that happened either. Thank you.

joy
    Participant

I found the settings for the added menu items in the GeoDirectory settings. Please ignore the first message.

But I’m still concerned about the widgets. For future updates, how do I preserve the content so I don’t have to repopulate all of my widgets again? Thank you.

Laura

Hello, geodirectory widgets? that is an issue of geodirectory, not KLEO, your widgets should be saved at the inactive widgets of Appearance > Widgets so you can move them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

joy
    Participant

No they were not GeoDirectory widgets. For example, the content from all of my footer widgets disappeared. I also created numerous sidebars with Kleo and all of the content in those sidebars disappeared too. I have to re-do all of them which is quite inconvenient.

They are also not in the inactive widget area. Is this not normal behavior when updating?

Laura

If you updated geodirectory and that happened is a plugin issue, if it happened after theme update then it could we an issue related to the theme, 4.0 has many improvements and bug fixes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

joy
    Participant

I never once said anything about updating GeoDirectory – to clarify, there was NO update for GeoDirectory. The issues only presented themselves after I updated my THEME as stated to the latest version. Thanks.

Laura

Hello, it is a very weird issue, you would need to add your widgets again. But this doesn’t happen everytime you update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?