This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

How can I link a new Go Pricing levels table to Paid Membership Pro, and thereby replacing the standard Membership Levels Page? I know I can create a new page which holds the Go Pricing shortcode, and then select that page under Membership->Pages->Levels Page, but don’t understand how the pricing levels of Go Pricing are linked to levels that are created with Paid Membership Pro.

I guess it’s a silly question, but I simply don’t see it at the moment, and I do not find any explanation in the manual or here at the support forum.

Thanks for your feedback.

sharmstr

For each level, you need to add a button or a link to purchase the level. The link should be to your checkout page with a “level=xxx” which is the level they selected. i.e. membership-account/membership-checkout/?level=1

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

OK, thanks Sharmstr.

ansleywilliams
    Participant

I have a follow up question to this – with the PMPRO membership pricing it will grey out the box with the level a member is currently paying for (I have levels of membership they can upgrade to). Is there a way to use the Go Pricing plugin and their gorgeous tables to replace that PMPRO membership level table and retain that particular piece of functionality?

sharmstr

Not that I can see. But, I just figured out a way to conditionally show content within the table based on membership level. This way you can hide a buy button on the members current level. PMPro has a “membership” shortcode you can use. Register for a free account on pmpros site and then follow this link to see the examples on how to use it: http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/documentation/content-controls/with-shortcodes/

Assuming you have a button somewhere in the column (probably the footer), instead of selecting Button for row type, select HTML.

In the text box, you can use a combination of the pmpro shortcode and the kleo button shortcode like this

COPY CODE

[membership level="0,-1,-2"][kleo_button title="Buy Me" href="http://www.yoursite.com/shop/membership-levels/silver-package/" target="_self" style="highlight" size="lg" icon="0" tooltip_position="left" tooltip_action="hover"][/membership]

That code first looks to see if the user is not logged in, not a member or isnt a level 1 or 2 member. If so, it will display a Kleo button.

You can do this for each column, changing the -1 and -2 as necessary. You can probably take it a step further and add an additional message saying they are already a member of that level. Something like

COPY CODE

[membership level="0,-1,-2"][kleo_button title="Buy Me" href="http://www.yoursite.com/shop/membership-levels/silver-package/" target="_self" style="highlight" size="lg" icon="0" tooltip_position="left" tooltip_action="hover"][/membership]
    [membership level="1"]Your Current Level[/membership]

My suggestion is to create a new page and add the Kleo button shortcode to it. Get it looking exactly how you want it, then switch to classic view so you can see the button shortcode and copy it from the page into your table.

You might even be able to use the same concept and membership shortcode in other areas of the column. Like the header and/or body content.

Hope this helps.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

king88sley
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Sorry, that’s not making sense. If they havent signed up yet, you should be presenting them with a link to the checkout for that level

i.e. membership-account/membership-checkout/?level=1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?