This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     tushargp
    Participant

Hi,

I have find some problems in visual composer of the theme
    1. Image Courser: the size of the image coursel always sets to 743 X 648 irrespective of the size that we have setup
    2. Members profile Image is again sets to 141 X 141 irrespective of the size which is set there.
    3. Google maps : Even if I have added google iframe then again it is showing the same issue.
    <iframe src=”https://mapsengine.google.com/map/embed?mid=zv3017fAxAf0.kOT7g7GKhBT4&#8243; width=”640″ height=”480″></iframe>
    4. How to setup RT media the way it is shown in the demo

Can you please help me in understanding that and let me know the status of that.
    Thanks,
    Tushar Purohit

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issues.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     uberandrei
    Participant

Hi,

I’m also getting an error when trying to embed the iframe into visual composer.
    The map shows the header of my website instead of the actual map.

Please advise.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi
    1. The slider is reponsive so it will render the images based on what you add to “Minimum items to show” and “Maximum items to show”
    2. How did you add the avatar there? thinkhealthit.com/company-page/ since it is related to the way of adding it
    3. I don’t see the google maps added
    4. rtMedia is just default install. What do you mean?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Can you please stop responding to no-reply@seventhqueen.com?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

The link for the google maps in our demo is:
    https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m12!1m3!1d13250.216292683543!2d151.23235643049514!3d-33.87538140441755!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!5e0!3m2!1sro!2s!4v1391343442092

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Please play with the visual composer elements settings since all should be related to that

---

Abe
    Keymaster

And you only have one member, add more members

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?