This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     GideonLupine
    Participant

When I save posts, I get an intermittent error.

It is about 1 out of 4 post saves.

The post does save, but I am left hanging on a error page, and have to jump back to my dashboard.

From the error, it looks like it could be a visual composer problem

COPY CODE
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cantmiss/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 345

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cantmiss/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php:345) in /home/cantmiss/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 235

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cantmiss/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php:345) in /home/cantmiss/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,

seems to come from Visual composer plugin. Try to set WP_DEBUG to FALSE in wp-config.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

GideonLupine
    Participant

I went to check and it was already set.
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Abe
    Keymaster

also try to update the plugin to latest included version 4.3.4

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

GideonLupine
    Participant

I have WPBakery Visual Composer Version 4.3.4 | By Michael M – WPBakery.com installed.

Abe
    Keymaster

I’ll open a support ticket on their site. Will keep you posted

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Can you provide login credentials to the WPBakery team to check?

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?