This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     hautzig74
    Participant

Hello,

Can I add the knowledge base plugin to a the pinterest style landing for the kleo theme?

Thanks,

Heather

sharmstr

If the knowledge base plugin has a shortcode, you can probably use it in a VC text block under the pinterest header (where the Kleo posts shortcode is).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

hautzig74
    Participant

Where do i access the knowledge base plugin that is used on buddyapp and then upload it to my other kleo theme websites? Is there is uploadable file? Do i need to purchase this plugin?

Thanks,

Heather

sharmstr

I dont believe the have officially launched it as a plugin yet so its only available in Buddyapp.

@abe
    – Can you weigh in here please?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

We haven’t developed it as a separate plugin but we will do that in the following months. Try to use a plugin for Knowledge base that has shortcodes to display articles in pages until we release it.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Reflect Growth
    Participant

Any movement on this at all? Would love to implement a KB into my Kleo based site!

Abe
    Keymaster

Not yet. sorry. You haven’t found a decent plugin for KB?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?