This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there, just wanting to flag that the KB plugin built in is having some hiccups with categories. In the Knowledge base page the categories dropdown show also voices that are not related to the right category, which means I have some articles for the ‘events’ also in the ‘getting started’ section and vice versa.

Just thought I’d let you know, as it’s probably something that needs to be looked into on your end. I attached a screenshot and you can clearly see what I mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, thanks for letting us know. We will inspect the problem and give you a solution.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrei

Hi Fab, maybe you have marked those posts in both categories ? If that’s not the case please provide me wp admin access and also link me to the page where the categories appear under two sections and point me exactly to it so I can inspect what’s happening.

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?