This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dicers.

• Author
     HeeHA
    Participant

Hi

I would like to translate English in our language.

How many language files I need to translate for whole sweetdate site?

Where to get the newest English file?

Is there any fast translation tool for reference?

Thanks!

adminer
    Participant

(wp-content\themes\sweetdate\languages) Here is a translation of the language files.

Please note the following: https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/handbook/tools/poedit/

Catalin

Hello,

A great tool for this is:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/

you can translate with this plugin strings from the theme and also from the plugins used.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dicers
    Participant

How can I translate the phrase: “Invoice #%s on %s” on the membership-account/membership-invoice page (\wp-content\themes\sweetdate\paid-memberships-pro\pages\invoice.php)

I tried the po files located in:

wp-content\plugins\paid-memberships-pro\languages\pmpro-xx-XX.po
    wp-content\themes\sweetdate\languages\xx_XX.po

This is just one example. There is also the print button from the same page which I can’t find. Translating this theme is very frustrating!

Thanks.

Catalin

Hi that string should be related to Paid memberships Pro and you need to translate the plugin. Try using Codestyling Localization and rescan plugin strings

All theme related strings are the ones that appear in theme translation under “kleo_framework” domain. All other strings belong to different plugins.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     dicers
    Participant

I am using Codestyling plug-in, I found the phrase “Invoice #%s on %s” and “Print” in the plug-in translation. I did translate it, but just these 2 things are not being translated, and I can’t understand why. This is just 2 examples of phrases not translating. It seems there are several translations that are just not working. When I check the location of the php files for these particular phrases, they are:

“Invoice #%s on %s”
    pages/confirmation.php:41 pages/invoice.php:22
    41 <?php printf(__(‘Invoice #%s on %s’, ‘pmpro’), $pmpro_invoice->code, date_i18n(get_option ‘date_format’), $pmpro_invoice->timestamp));?>

“Print”
    pages/confirmation.php:43
    43 <?php _e(‘Print’, ‘pmpro’);?>

I can’t understand what’s wrong, all other phrases are translated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

@dicers I see you already opened a topic and please do not write parallel questions and think at our support staff no to answer same question twice.

dicers
    Participant

I apologize for the duplicate post. I tried to find a way to delete the other one I created, but couldn’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?