This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Saua
    Participant

Hi.
    I bought Sweetdate, but I saw that there isn´t the Brazilian Portuguese language included. How can I create this language file to use it with Sweetdate, because it must be my default language!
    Is there a way to open for example the German language files (.mo,.po) change it and save it with another name in order to use it.
    If ther will be a way, how can I do it?
    Thanks in advance.

Laura

Hello, you can use the plugin Loco Translate to translate all theme and plugin strings 🙂
    The files should be placed at wp-content/languages/themes as sweetdate-xx_XX.po/.mo

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Globetrekker
    Participant

Hi Laura.

I have tons of translation problems. Can you please help?

I did some translation work a while ago with Geostyling Localisation, but I do not have any po/mo files for sweetdate in wp-content/languages/themes/. It looks like mine are stored in wp-content/languages/ – is that wrong?

I do not know how to translate many of the words. For instance on the front page with: Latest registered members”, “username” “password”, “sign up” etc. How do I do that correctly?
    Help is strongly needed and appreciated! 🙂

Globetrekker
    Participant

Resolved.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?