This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author

Tagged: 

glennyboy1
    Participant

Hi

I’m getting a large gap above the beginning of posts if I use Visual editor. This is only solved by hiding the post meta (which I don’t want to do.

Can you please investigate and advise.

Thanks
    Glennyboy

sharmstr

I’m trying to recreate your issue. Can you tell me what post type you are using? How about your other settings? Do you have anything special in your first line or is it just text? How about a link to the problem post?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

glennyboy1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I dont work here. I cant see that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

glennyboy1
    Participant

Can someone with access to my PM link please take a look at this. Thanks.

Catalin

hi, please update your theme to the latest version and that should be fixed.

Thanks @sharmstr

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?