This topic has 48 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by DDClub.

• Author

Tagged: ,

DDClub
    Participant

Lara,

Despite the new installation I still have the large space problem on pages other than the home page. Here is a screenshot of the About Us page.

What can I do??

I am getting concerned as I have committed to launch this month and this problem is still where it was months ago.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, maybe i can help you with the issue if i know what background you want exactly, you want the girl as a full website background?.
    As i see now you have set the image to be header background, breadcrumbs and main background, this makes it not mesh well as each section as the same image, so if you want to use it as a header background, it shouldnt be added anywhere else, and if you want it as a main background but not header, then it should be just in main background.

As i said, if you want it as a full page background, let me know so i can help you on this 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

DDClub
    Participant

Hi Laura,

My main concern is to remove the large gap between the top of my content and the header as shown in the screenshots above. This gap shows on all the pages. On the home page it’s not as obvious because the gap is below the search form content (but it’s still there).

Thanks for the advice on the background image meshing. Yes, I would appreciate help to use an image as the full page background. However, it’s not my major concern and I can compromise on the image. Well, both would be amazing but the gap is the HUGE issue.

(The horizontal search bar currently has a white background. I don’t know where it is supposed to take it’s background colour or image from. As long as I can get it to blend in at some point.)

Thanks so much.

Anthony

Laura

Hello, took off all the padding of your content as you wanted, there is not much more i can do

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

DDClub
    Participant

Taking away the padding worked fine. Thank you!

Please help me to use just the beach girl image for the full page background as discussed.

Laura

Hello, done with

COPY CODE

.kleo-page.wide-style {
        background-image: url('http://singlehoneys.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/zen-865022_1280.jpg') !important;
        background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
        background-size: cover !important;
        background-attachment: fixed !important;
    }

DDClub
    Participant

Almost done… Remember the query of the horizontal search bar background which we combined with this query?

I’d like to change the background of the horizontal search bar to conform with the body background OR if that’s not simple I can live with being able to change the background colour.

this is what it looks like now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please add this to style.css of child theme, this should do it

COPY CODE

div#search-bar {
        background: transparent !important;
    }

This is everything i can do for you right now, we can only help with small modifications and i already did more than that.

DDClub
    Participant

Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?