This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to remove the “Last Active” details on the home and group pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide a print screen that pointing out elements that you want to hide.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Hi,

I have attached 3 images showing the elements that I want to hide.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Please add this css to your wp-admin -> theme options -> styling options -> quick CSS

COPY CODE

body.home span.activity {
        display: none;
    }

#groups-list .search-item p.date { 
    display:none;
    }

#profile span.activity {
    }

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Thank you!

The code below worked to remove the activity details on the home page; however, it didn’t work on one other page using the [kleo_top_members] shortcode.

Please how can I get it to work on a page using the Front Page Template, with the parent page set to “Home” (Please see attached image). For example, I would like to hide the “Last active” details on a page called “yourdomain.com/home/search.”

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Please replace

COPY CODE

display: none;}

with

COPY CODE

span.activity {display: none;}

Let me know if it works

Cheers

Radu

Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Yes, it worked. Thanks for your help.

dtalton1607
    Participant

I am trying to accomplish the same task and was only able to eliminate the last activity meta in the group and individual profiles by using the span.activity {display:none;} in the Quick CSS Field of General Settings in Kleo.

Have tried the other CSS suggestions listed above as well as this: #buddypress span.activity {display: none;}. This last CSS Snippet works but removes the dropdown functionality of the primary menu. If you have any other suggestions on how to remove the last activity meta from the member and group directory lists I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you.

– David

Radu

Hi David,

Please use this CSS instead

COPY CODE

.home .kleo-page .section-members .item-meta {display:none;}

It should remove only the time activity meta from Top Members section from homepage only.

This one should remove the time activity from the group’s directory.

COPY CODE

.directory.groups div#groups-list .search-item .date {display:none;}

Cheers
    R.

dtalton1607
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

For the members, list use this CSS

COPY CODE
    #buddypress #friend-list .update, #buddypress #member-list .update, #buddypress #members-list .update {
    }

Let me know
    It should work I’ve tested on the demo
    Cheers
    R.

dtalton1607
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Just tried it out and sadly it didn’t work. Tried placing it both in the Quick CSS field in the Theme General Settings as well as the style.css file.

Radu

Hi,

In this case please provide to me an account in a private reply to can see and test live on your site the CSS snippet, please.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?