This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by maelga.

• Author
     ramiro
    Participant

After installing buddypress 2.4.0:

1) wp-admin – Users – Profile Fields:

tabs are not showing properly, like a broken style

2) checkboxes and radio buttons when editing a user profile (in wp-admin or frontend)

checkboxes and radio buttons not appearing.

The previous buddypress version 2.3.5 works very well, so I thought it may be a conflict bewteen the latest buddypress 2.4.0 and KLEO. I have not seen people reporting this in Buddypress, that’s why i thought it’s not a general problem in buddypress, maybe.

Could you reproduce the problem? (installing buddypress 2.4.0, and in wp-admin – Users – Profile fields, if you can correctly see checkboxes, radio buttons, and the tabs (besides the  primary one, that seems to appear ok) working properly)

Cheers!!

Rami.

sharmstr

Downgrade BP. In the future, do not update plugins until you confirm your current version of Kleo is compatible. BP 2.4 was just released. Kleo doesnt support it yet. I dont have an ETA for you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Noc2
    Participant

I have the same problems. Did downgrading work for you and what’s the best way to downgrade bp?

ramiro
    Participant

sharmstr: Thanks mate, i appreciate your quick reply. I directly tried the 2.4.0 in my website as I have not yet launched the site.

Noc2, what I’ve done is download the previous 2.3.5 version here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress/developers/ (see the one “2.3.5 (svn)”

if you have access to your server, just rename the “buddypress” folder (the current 2.4.0) to anything else (just in case) and uncompress the buddypress 2.3.5 there, in the plugins/ folder. It will create the ‘buddypress’ there

Then you have to go to wp-admin – Plugins – to activate Buddypress.

Noc2
    Participant

Thank you ramiro… I used the plugin WP Rollback and it seems like everything is working again.

maelga
    Participant

Also noticed this issue while testing BP 2.4:

BP nav on small screen size no longer working (the sign that looks likes =+)

I trust you guys are working on it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?