This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by cemwald.

• Author
     cemwald
    Participant

Hello All,

I need your help and guidance on my page. There must be a way to adjust somehow the layout. How can I delete or hide the bottom part which is on almost on every page. It says “true” Sometimes larger and on some pages smaller.

http://prntscr.com/644jxi

Many thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Probably some plugin is doing it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cemwald
    Participant

Not sure, as I thought of the same and had all of them disabled at some point and left only the required ones in to no avail.

sharmstr

link and access please.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cemwald
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Google translate was causing it. Next time, make sure you disable ALL the plugins. Also, you need to upgrade VC to 4.4.2. Its located in the latest Kleo download from theme forest.

cemwald
    Participant

Much appreciated and thank you very much. Will also update the VC shortly.

However, is there a way to move the footer section right to the bottom? It does not state there “true” anymore, but the footer part is still too far up in my opinion.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Only because there’s not enough info on the page. There’s no easy way. Once you get more info in a sidebar, that will go away.

cemwald
    Participant

Understood. That explains why it’s sometimes there and sometimes not.

You are awesome! – thank you very much for your support.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?